Thursday 23 October 2014

Waste my time with facebook :P

Assalamualaikum . Hallo . Hallo . and Hallo guys :D .. How are you .. Are you okay ? Always with Allah oke !! Inshaallah you will be alright dear :) Arghh , dah cukup with my merepekk ni ><'' Wee !

WASTE MY TIME WITH FACEBOOK !

I hate this habit -__- I don't know why I love to online in facebook and termenung infront of my cutie lappy *akceli my comp*


        

Serious I talk , facebook so boring . Very very boring . And I waste my time !! OMG ! What have I do ? Allahu Allah .. But this is my habit . Habit ni lambat nak dibuang . It's so so hard !! I hate it .

Hate .
Hate .
Hate .

Besides , kebaikannya we can contact our friends just 1 seconds . Alhamdulillah . I can contact my old friends too . * Miss you so much * . If lelaki takdak d facebook , of coz I can upload my cute selfie*you can vomiting right now * I wish it . My instagram was hacked . Allahu Allah .

Oke2 . Daa ~ hamba Allah :)

Msteen

3 comments:

  1. Insta kena hacked ? Dokpo lha Ayza oii .. Maybe ado hikmoh disebaliknyo .. Mano kito tahu mungkin Allah dok mahu mu updet gambo mu hok super cute tu .. Sangko baik is better syg :*

    ReplyDelete